Quality management systemSelf-control system
Montosco maintains the constant high quality of its products with a quality management system and HACCP self-control system.
These important measures guarantee the freshness and hygiene of the finished product distributed to the customer.
Company safety certificationThe superior quality of Montosco's products is also guaranteed by international food quality & safety certification.
But we do more than just consider the consumer. Our company also has an environmental management system for controlling our impact on the land, and a system for sustainable economic development.
International food quality & safety certification
- ISO 9001: 2008: international standard of reference for product quality management.
- BRC (GSFS) and IFS: international food safety certification for controlling the food hygiene-safety of products.
- ICEA certification for organic products
- CABM: Montosco belongs to the Consortium of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- The company is registered on the CSQA list for packaging PGI Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Cert. n° 21645).
Environmental management certification
- EMAS: a voluntary tool created by the European Community for the management and improvement of environmental performance (already in effect at the site in Crotone; and to be implemented at Castel San Niccolò from January 2013). [ Dichiarazione ambientale sito di Crotone ]
- ISO14001: international standard for the management of environmental aspects .